Saturday 3 May 2014

Saturday Morning Cartoons - Slumber Party


I started writing and compiling this at 11:49 pm last night.

I'm tired.

So tired.




Every one of my blog posts over the past 4-6 weeks has been started around this time. Started as in, "okay, I guess this is what I'll write about for tomorrow". Work has eaten away at my personal freedom of late, and I find myself straining to conduct any form of creative writing. I certainly haven't had time to do any advance research to post anything informative, which I feel I should apologize about to my 2 frequent readers. But sheer stubbornness has forced me to stay awake and typing, even if the actual content is rather scant, which it is this week. It's nothing more than a sleep-skewed playlist. A series of snorers putting the BED in embed codes. A cartoon slumber party.

Ironically though, even when I do supply actual content, it's boring enough to make (yawn) everyone else...drowsssssszzzzzzzzzzzdddfffgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Sorry about that. I just nodded off and my head hit the keyboard.























No comments:

Post a Comment