Saturday 30 November 2013

Saturday Morning Cartoons - Snow Day


I guess it's not your traditional grade-school definition of a "snow day". It's only a Snow Day in my head because I've been too tired (and smart) to shovel out from last week's dumping. But in order to motivate myself (and stall the inevitable), I'm snow-casing some cool content here to help ease your winter's (sidewalk clearing) discontent. So bundle up (in a Snuggie) and dig (a dozen cartoons)!


























Now get to work (in helping me find more cartoons to watch until the next blizzard)!



2 comments:

  1. OHhh YOUR MANY VIDEOS deleted by youtube but do not worry i have lots of videos like this click it the cat concerto tom and jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Author you know this is my favorite episode Donald Duck - Donalds Snow Fight (1942) do you know tomandjerry.asia have 10 millions + cartoons videos of tom and jerry comedy show


    ReplyDelete